What are teams for?
This section allows you to combine your users into teams and automatically distribute new tasks between them in accordance with a given conditions. For example, this could be a call center team; there may be several people assembling your sales pages from a template; it can be a team of one person (let it be the head of the department), to whom you designate the main tasks, and he will have to describe and implement them.
There are two ways to get to the section:
1. Click on the checkmark in the upper right corner, go to the “Users” section and then select “Teams”.
- “Create a team” button – which allows you to create a new team.
- “Filter” button – helps to find the team by name.
- Names of created teams – you can edit the created team by clicking on the name.
- Users of the team – clicking on the avatar of an user opens his profile.
- Processes that create tasks for each team (if any) – after clicking on the name of the process, you will proceed to edit it.
Adding a Team
Click on the “Add team” button on the main page of the section and set up your team:
- Enter a name for the team.
- Add users.
- Choose the number of tasks that will be assigned to each user for each distribution circle. By default, tasks are assigned one at a time to each user. But you can choose an user or users who will be assigned a larger number of tasks.
For example, if you have one full-time user and two half-day users on this task, the distribution will be as follows: 2 tasks per circle – to the first user, and 1 task for the second and third users. Thus, the first user will receive twice as many assigned tasks.
- Choose the principle of task distribution. Tasks can be assigned sequentially to all users on the team, or you can first assign tasks to those users who have the least number of outstanding tasks.
- Click “Save”.
Congratulations! New team created.
User Team Management
Where can I see which teams an user belongs to?
In the list of users in the “Teams” field, you can see which teams eachuser belongs to. Also this information is displayed in the user profile settings.
How to remove an user from a team or assign him to another team?
There are two ways to do this:
1. In the team management section, you need edit the desired team, click on the cross next to the user whom you want to remove from the team.
2. In the user profile. The corresponding field displays all the teams to which the user is assigned. By clicking on the cross in this field, you will remove the user from the team. If you click on the white field, you will be able to add an user to the team.
FAQ (answers to frequently asked questions)
If the user’s account is deleted, he will be lost from all the teams in which he was a member.
If the user’s account is disabled, he will remain in the team, but new tasks will not be assigned to him. In the team, the name of the disabled user will be grayed out.
Let’s look at an example. Three users have been added to the Team. The first is assigned 3 tasks per distribution circle, the second – 5 tasks, the third – 7 tasks.
When adding new tasks, the first two will be assigned to the “7 tasks” user. Then, in terms of the number of tasks not distributed, he will be equal to the user of “5 tasks”. The next new task will be assigned to the “5 tasks” user, after which the task will be assigned to the “7 tasks” user, etc., until they are equal in number of unallocated tasks to the “3 tasks” user. The remaining tasks will be distributed in turn – one for each user.