A lead card is a tool to work with particular clients and subscribers in JustСlick. It will help you get detailed information about any lead.
How to search for a lead card
There are several ways you can find a lead card: from Contacts — Leads, from Campaigns — Subscribers and from Store — Orders. In some cases, you can open a card by clicking its name or lead email (in some cases you just click “No Email”).
Here is the first method:
- Open Contacts – Leads.
- Find the required lead by applying filter (or visually).
- Click the email of the required lead in Email column.
Structure of a lead card
A lead card contains 14 tabs:
- A cogwheel icon “To Add” attaches a lead to the selected process, a lead list, or you can apply rules to it.
- General information about a lead, key info. In this block, in addition to the name, e-mail and phone number, information will be displayed on the delivery address / address, time zone and points accrued.
The shipping / shipping address information is updated when the contact has created an invoice. If an invoice is issued for the purchase of a physical product, then the contact indicates the address in the order form. If an invoice is issued for the purchase of a digital product, then the country and city are automatically determined by the IP address.
- Lead history displays all changes in a lead.
- Tasks allow you to look through all tasks for this lead and to assign a new task.
- Info about lead lists which a lead is attached to.
- A list of all pages visited by a lead.
- All orders of a lead.
- Info about the calls concerning the lead’s orders.
- A list of sent email series (and actions of a chain).
- A list of broadcasts sent to a subscriber.
- Summarized info about call tasks which are connected with this lead.
- Info about click-through with the links with advert (and referral) tags. In other words, lead’s clicks. Read more about the definition of a click in our service in this article.
- Info about the leads associated with the lead. Related contacts are the leads which are used to perform some actions (subscription, payment, click-through) in one browser but they are not merged. In other words, these are the leads of one person but with different e-mails.
- Info about the leads merged with this lead. Merged contacts are the leads which are merged into one lead, while the second lead was deleted.
Lead’s financial statistics
It becomes available if a lead generates at least one order:
- Orders – total sum of all orders generated for a particular email.
- Expected – total sum of all orders with “Expected” status generated for a particular email.
- Confirmed — total sum of all orders generated for a particular email with “Confirmed” status.
- Paid — total sum of the paid orders for a particular lead.
- Income – total sum of the income from lead’s orders. It is calculated as “Paid” — “Expenses”. Find out more about the expenses on a product in this article, they can also be defined for the whole store.
- Profit – a sum which is left when we subtract the expenses (7+8+9) and refunds (10) from the income (5).
- Affiliate commission – a sum of all payments accrued to the referrals which bring this client into your sales funnel.
- Call-center – a sum of all payments accrued to the employees who persuade a client to buy your products.
- Co-authored — a sum of all payments accrued to the co-authors for the sales of the collaboratively developed products.
- Refund – a sum of all refunds paid to a particular client.
The main tab contains general info about a subscriber, including a lead’s email, first name, last name, middle name, phone number, city. The fields depend on what a subscriber enters in a subscription or order form when creating a lead. Some fields can be edited by you or your staff (for example, a phone number or lead’s names; appoint a personal manager).
Additional fields will be displayed if you define them in Contacts – Settings
Status – it shows whether a client can be sent a letter from the system (Activated or Subscribed statuses), or the letters cannot be sent (other statuses).
Here you can also assign a lead to a personal manager and enter extra information about a lead.
- Personal manager – a manager in charge of this lead (the manager can be assigned, read more in this article).
- Customer information – extra information about a client which can be manually added.
- The points displayed in the contact card are used only for integration with services where gamification is configured.
This tab displays the information about the previous actions with a particular lead. For more information on what actions are displayed in the history, read this article.
Also lead history displays the changes made by the Zapier service through the “Add / Update Lead” action (if you have integration configured). In this case, the note (next to the date and time) will indicate “zapier – Add / Update Lead”.
This tab displays all lists of the selected lead:
- List of leads – the name of the list which a lead has joined.
- Date – date when a lead subscribed to this list of leads.
- Partner – a login of the referral which brought the subscriber to this list of leads.
- Tag – a tag which subscribed a user to the list.
- Source/channel – utm-tags in the link where a user has registered in the list.
- Campaign, ads, keys – utm-tags for more advanced level.
- Status – lead’s status in the system, it describes the possibility to send letters to the lead’s email.
- Deletion from a list of leads — this button can delete a lead from the list. A lead can be deleted from usual lists, while you can’t delete a lead manually from auto-lists.
This tab shows a list of all pages visited by a lead:
This tab contains a list of all orders generated by a particular lead:
- Number – order number.
- Created – it displays the order generation date and time.
- Products – it displays product ID attached to the generated order.
- Partners – it displays the login of a referral who will be accrued commission fee under this order.
- ₽ – it displays the sum of a particular order.
- Payment – it displays the payment date or the current order status (confirmed, refund, cancelled).
- Source/channel – it shows utm-tags attached to a particular order.
- Campaign, ads, keys – it shows additional utm-tags.
Calls made to confirm orders
Information about the calls is given like this:
- Number – order number.
- Created – it displays the order generation date and time.
- Products – it displays the products attached to the generated orders and their prices.
- Status – order status.
- Comment – comments from an employee who was making calls.
- Manager – a login of an employee in charge.
Automatic chain and broadcasts messages
The tabs show all automatic and broadcasts letters sent to a user.
- List – the name of a list which is selected for automatic chains (if this list is deleted, the field will be blank).
- Letter number – the number of a letter (or action) in an automatic chain, this letter is sent to a subscriber (if the list is deleted, the list will be renumbered).
- Name – the name of a letter sent to a subscriber.
- Done – date and time of sending a letter.
- Opened – date and time of opening a letter (if it is blank, the letter is not opened).
- Clicked – date and time of clicking the link in the letter (if it is blank, no link has been clicked, or click-through counter is disabled).
- Unsubscribed – date and time of unsubscribing from the mailshot by clicking the link in the letter (if it is blank, the letter is not unsubscribed).
- Spam – date and time of clicking the button “This is spam” added to the letter by the service (buttons “Unsubscribe” and “This is spam” can be added in Campaigns – Settings – Mailing settings), or clicking any button “This is spam” in a letter.
A table with the data in “broadcasts messages” tab contains the same information, except for the following options:
- Number – the number of broadcasts letter in the system.
- Sent – date and time of sending a letter.
Calls of assignments
If there are no task calls, the tab will not be displayed. It shows the statuses of a particular lead in the call tasks which are connected with this lead:
- Date when the lead is included into a call task.
- Call back — it shows the date to call later to a client.
- Status – it shows the current result in a call task for this lead.
- Comment – it displays the result of the call and some notes from an employee.
- Sales Manager – it shows the login of an employee who called.
- Name of the call task.
This tab contains the information about utm-tags from every click-through with a user’s tags:
- Show clicks for – it helps define the click display period.
- Time – it shows the date and time of click-through with tags.
- Source – it shows a link tag “Source” which a user followed.
- Campaign– it displays a link tag “Campaign” which a user followed.
- Ad – it shows a link tag “Ad” which a user followed.
- Keys – it displays a link tag “Keys” which a user followed.
Find out more about utm-tag link generation in this article.
Related leads are the leads which a user exploited to make some actions (to subscribe, to pay, to follow a link) in one browser, but these leads haven’t been merged. In other words, these are the leads of one person but with different e-mails.
These features are very user-friendly as you don’t have to search for the old leads of a client if the client paid from a different email or if the client made a mistake in email address during registration.